Thursday, August 4, 2016

Cuff Bracelets and New Necklaces

I'm working on stocking my Etsy and Art Fire stores again, they've been empty for ages and when I was able to do 4 or 5 shows a year it didn't matter to me much, but this year looks like I won't be able to do another show so I'm going to work the online angle. Here are a few of my newly listed cuff bracelets:


I used Gilder's Paste to color the flowers and cuff bases. 

And here are a few of my necklaces:


The top row center necklace was a real challenge - I started with a plain ivory colored resin mermaid cameo and had tried to make a bracelet but wasn't happy with the results. Finally I decided to create a filigree mount for it and fiddled with adding this and that until I had the pendant. The necklace part came after I didn't like any of the plain chains I tried with it. I think the glass pearl necklace is very complementary.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf