Monday, February 11, 2013

Her Royal Majesty's Steampunk Symposium 2013

I had a great time at this year's Her Royal Majesty's Steampunk Symposium on the Queen Mary this year. It was bittersweet because my dad passed away in October and he had helped me last year, so I missed his company greatly. My daughter and sister did come and lend a hand. I only have these few pictures this year.

My booth in the Queen's Salon - I was right in front of the main entry.  My table  was much larger than what you can see here with a whole section on the left that faced the entrance.

Here's my wonderful daughter mugging for the camera in one of my fancy hats.

Here I am in that hat and my kinda sorta Victorian 'shopkeeper' outfit

Next up, ConDor in San Diego. See you there!


Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf