Thursday, April 1, 2010

Norwescon Day 1

I got to the convention at 10:30 ish and worked on set up with my helpers 'til 4 when the doors opened. Sat at the table 'til 8, covered the stuff, had a lovely late dinner and then came back to my hotel room. Thank goodness my two dear friends are here to help. I got plenty of stretch and bathroom breaks. Their help in set up was invaluable. I'm fairly certain I wouldn't have figured out how to use the tiny space with out them.


Wireless wasn't very reliable today, so I didn't get a chance to post while at the convention. May not be able to tomorrow either, so if I do post tomorrow, it'll be in the evening again.

Good night from Seattle (and yes - it's raining).


Labels: , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Blogger Davinia said...

Your set up looks great Dawn and so do you, hope it's all going well and you sell heaps

April 1, 2010 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Dawn Doucette said...

What a great looking booth Dawno~ I'd stop and spend a BOATLOAD of cash on your beautiful baubbles! :)

Hope the rest of the show goes wonderful! Would love to hear your tips for people looking to do a live show/craft fair if you would be willing to share!

Have a terrific Easter!
Dawn

April 2, 2010 at 5:49 AM  
Blogger Just A Tish said...

your booth looks awesome!! so much to choose from!! Best of luck!

April 2, 2010 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thank you Davinia, Dawn and Tish!

I don't know how useful my tips would be, but I think it's a great idea to post what I've learned. This is my 5th convention as a dealer (and I've done one other show so it's my 6th booth) and each one has been a very different experience.

I love doing Science Fiction conventions because the attendees are all so interesting - and there are a lot of great costumes looking for accessories!

April 2, 2010 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Hilary said...

Geesh, Dawno.. for someone on whom all of the world's woes since sometime in the 1950's are to be blamed, you sure look like a young puppy.

April 2, 2010 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Since 1957! The shot is a bit blurry so it doesn't really show the wrinkles :-)

April 2, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf