Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Final Pics from Norwescon33 Trip

A few last pictures from the last day of the con. This is Gir from the comic Invader Zim - the costume was on sale and Gir was wandering around the con for a couple days.




One of the Drow (an elf character from Dungeons and Dragons) prowling the dealer's room



The other two caught up later & posed for this (unfortunately it's pretty blurry, sorry)



Snow capped mountains on the way home



Some of the snow in the pass in Oregon on the way home - I drove through some snow showers both coming up and heading home.



And once I got down from the mountains I saw this incredible rainbow. The picture doesn't do it justice, of course - it was amazingly complete and bright. You could see the full arch of it except for a bit at the top at times.




I'm still not unpacked nor recovered from the long drive - very glad to be home!

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

9 Comments:

Blogger marlabee said...

Looks like that must have been a really fun convention!

April 16, 2010 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

It was!

April 16, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Just A Tish said...

MIss you!!! hope you are getting plenty of rest and re grouping after the con. Can't wait to hear more and what you have been up to

April 18, 2010 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thanks Tish - actually haven't been up to anything much lately, but I hope to get my inspiration back soon.

April 18, 2010 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger WillowWalker said...

Hope things are going well for you. Miss you and your posts!

May 1, 2010 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thank you so much. Things have been quite challenging lately. I hope to get back to beading and blogging again soon.

May 1, 2010 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Hilary said...

Just thought that I'd add my concerns to the list. I'm glad to see that you're busy rather than just .. gone!


WV is blamo.. a condensed form of 'blame Dawno' no doubt. ;)

May 12, 2010 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Lisa Spangenberg said...

Just letting you know we're still checking in .

May 16, 2010 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger Designs by Blanche said...

I honed my Reader list and it dawned on me (pardon the pun!) that I might have accidentally removed you -I didn't :) Hope you get your groove back - I miss your posts!

May 27, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf