Friday, March 26, 2010

TGIF! (Using Up the Stash #13)

Really glad to see the backside of this week. Not that I won't be working hard all weekend getting ready to exhibit at Norwescon next week (April 1 - 4, Doubletree Hotel, SeaTac, Washingon)

I did get a little jewelry work done. I made quick and easy earrings the last two days to go with other pieces I wore to work, and one pair to go with the electric purple vintage style necklace I shared on Monday - it's also quite a bit longer, been adding beads to it tonight.

Here are the earrings, made the ear wires myself, too:



This weekend and next week blogging may be a real challenge - I'll post when I can, and if possible live-blog and share pictures from Norwescon.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Claire Goverts said...

Those earrings are pretty.

Have fun at the convention :)

March 27, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thanks, Claire - I'm pretty excited about the trip!

March 27, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf