Friday, February 26, 2010

Color Challenge!

Been busy at work and tired in the evenings lately, so no new project to share with you today, but Art Bead Scene blog is sponsoring a color contest featuring Margie Deeb and a palette from her Spring/Summer 2010 color report:



According to the blog, "We have three judges who will select a winner based on creativity, aesthetics, use of color, and wearability. Our judges include Marcia DeCoster, Jane Dickerson and Lorelei Eurto."

Contest details are here. Deadline is April 1st and the entry must include an art bead, either one you have obtained from a bead artist, or one you've made yourself. Great prize, too: "Winner will receive a year’s worth (2) of Margie Deeb’s Color Report for Bead & Jewelry Artists and a $50 gift certificate from Humblebeads.com."

So, you going to enter? I'm pondering...

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

Dawno, thanks for letting us know. I think this color combination is interesting - I am definetely up for the turquoise and purple but have not thought about adding yellows yet.... but I think I will give it a try.

February 26, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

You're welcome! It is an interesting combination. I've grabbed some beads out of my stash in those colors and am considering what I might make. So far I'm a bit stymied!

February 26, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf