Friday, December 11, 2009

Final Artbeads CZ Design & Enter Today to Win a $25 Artbeads Gift Certificate




The final set of CZ coins I from Artbeads were the yellow ones shown below. I paired them with sterling lever back earrings and Beadalon silver square knots. I used two Beadalon ball end headpins and made wrapped loops to connect them to the knots.



I received one other CZ item - a sterling silver toggle with 3mm Cognac CZs, which I haven't used yet, but hope to soon.




I hope you've enjoyed this week of Arbeads Cubic Zirconia Beads . Now it's time to comment on your favorite CZ piece from this week as your entry in a random drawing for a $25.00 Artbeads gift certificate. The winner will be drawn and announced on Saturday (tomorrow) and will get their certificate directly from Artbeads, so I'll be asking you to email me your full name and email address, if you're chosen.

Artbeads.com Beads and Jewelry Supplies

For a chance at a $100 Artbeads "Holiday Cheer" prize go to their Facebook page to read how and enter.

Artbeads.com $100 Gift Card Sweepstakes


Come back tomorrow when I announce the winner!




FTC compliance notice of material connection: some of the CZ elements, as noted above, were provided to me for free in exchange for design purposes and/or promotional consideration by Artbeads.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

8 Comments:

Blogger Just A Tish said...

The bracelet from tues. is still my favorite. i love the olivine cz and the pearl combination. beautiful!

December 11, 2009 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thanks! I'm quite fond of it too!

December 11, 2009 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger Davinia said...

Like Tish I loved the Tuesday bracelet too, but my vote goes to today's earrings. They're beautiful Dawn, very chic.

December 11, 2009 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger The Sick Chick said...

I've been having a CZ craving lately, maybe these pretty Artbeads offerings will be just the thing for it! :)

December 11, 2009 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger hannah moskowitz said...

I love today's earrings--so understated and lovely.

December 11, 2009 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

I love CZs! I think the faux diamond earrings are this week's best design, because they're a great go-to present for anyone with an understated taste in jewelry, or someone whose color tastes you don't know yet.

December 11, 2009 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Yay! Four more entries - thank you Davinia, TheSickChick, hannah and AJ for your comments. You're all entered!

AJ - great point about the faux diamond ones - they go with anything!

December 11, 2009 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the earrings from Thursday. So fun AND elegant looking. Nice job.

December 11, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf