Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Miscellany - Beadin' Path "Sea Glass" Necklaces


Just a very quick post today - busy weekend trying to get organized for LosCon and also birthday shopping with my daughter.

I've made four new necklaces with the sea-glass style glass beads from The Beadin' Path that I'm really fond of. I've used CRYSTALLIZED™ Swarovski Elements and semi-precious gemstones in three of them and Bali sterling in the fourth. The gemstones are lemon chrysoprase, howlite, and snowflake obsidian. The blue and bali silver necklace has a matching bracelet (bottom right) and earrings (not shown). I wish I had red glass to make one more since I think it would be very nice with Christmas outfits, as will the green. I'm hoping I'll have time to make matching earrings and bracelets for the other three, too.



Hope you have a pleasant Monday and will be back tomorrow!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf