Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holiday Blogging Notice



As I will be traveling for about 8 hrs each day tomorrow, (Wednesday) and next Monday, then showing my designs at LosCon over the Thanksgiving weekend, blogging will be irregular and potentially skip a day or two. I'll try to do some live blogging from the con, maybe even a video (I still want to try out my new Flip!).

Thank you for following or stopping by occasionally, it's a honor to have you reading.

For all my US readers, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Just A Tish said...

can't wait to hear bout it!!!

November 24, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thanks, Tish! I'll try not to disappoint!

November 24, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Hilary said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Dawo. Safe trip!

November 24, 2009 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thank you, Hilary!

November 24, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf