Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits Today

My apologies for posting late to my regular readers - had a busy day yesterday and didn't have time to write and schedule a post for early morning today.

And, today's post is just a tidbit - Earthenwood Studios posted a note on their blog about putting some new items up at Etsy and I just had to have this:



The pendant is from the "Toolbox Treasures" collection and it's gorgeous, and I got those cool gear links as a free gift! I'm really looking forward to figuring out what I want to do and making something very special with them.

I've finished stringing the necklace with the hessonite, pearl, sunstones, Mocca Swarovski briolettes and copper - as soon as I get the clasp done, and if I don't decide to make a multi-strand necklace (which I'm pondering) I'll take a picture and share. Hope you have a great day and a wonderful week. See you tomorrow for Mid-week Mutterings!

Labels: , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger WillowWalker said...

I just love Melanie's cool pretties.

June 24, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf