Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Vewwy Vewwy Quiet

Well, I'm set up and I'd share pictures but I forgot to put my memory card in the camera. I also seem to have left several bracelets at home that I'd intended to bring. Hope I didn't lose them in transit instead.

My neighbor from last year, Carlos, is back and he's already watched my table for me while I "used the facilities". We had a great time last year - he's got a very dry sense of humor.

Well, not much to say yet - just wanted to let you know I'm here and set up and gonna get to work.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Just A Tish said...

Good luck! Is good to have good company to help pass the time and keep and eye on each other.

May 22, 2009 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Lisa Crone said...

How exciting!! Good luck!! :)

May 22, 2009 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thanks Tish and Lisa!

May 22, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf