Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 2, Potlatch 18



Have had a great time, getting to know the other sellers in the dealer's room. Picked up a couple new books, too. If I hadn't sold one thing, I would have been sad about that, but still would feel the weekend was well spent.

Well, there I am in my little spot, taken by my neighbor, Michael Rightor of Re[a]d Ink Books.

The room closed at 6pm tonight - and I have a couple custom requests to work on tonight, so it's time to get to work on them.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Just A Tish said...

There is never a show wasted. You always make great contacts, and new friends.

It always makes it go easier too when you have good neighbors to chat with during the day.

Congratz to you!

March 2, 2009 at 4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf