Monday, November 10, 2008

A Surprise Sale!

No beading tonight - I just finished with my 'day job' for the day and just don't have the energy. However, I did want to post about the sale I made today.

I had a number of meetings today and after one of them, I stopped by the desk of someone at work I hadn't seen in a while. She was wearing a very striking, chunky bead lanyard with her badge and I complimented her on it. We got to talking about lanyards and she had some complaints about the ones she'd owned and admired the one I was wearing. In fact, she liked it so much that she wanted to buy it, so I sold it right off my neck to her then and there.

I should start bringing a few in with me every time I know I'll have to go to a meeting - you never know when you'll make a sale.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf