Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Etsy Listings - Holiday Badge Lanyard Necklaces

As threatened, uh, promised, I've put up several holiday themed necklaces on Etsy. Some will look familiar as I've posted about them recently. Others were made last Christmas, before I started blogging and joined Etsy. I'm very pleased that the gold plated lanyards from last Christmas held up so well - no tarnishing, and with minimal care (frankly, they just hung on a necklace stand) in a fairly humid environment. Can't say the same for the silver plated ones - I will be re-stringing a few as a result.

I set up a new winter/Christmas themed backdrop for my photos and priced two of the lanyards in the 'bargain' category.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf