Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sunken Treasures

Tonight's piece is made with "fossil coral" per the label on the square beads and more of the amber shell beads, this time both brown and beige, including the oblong ones. It's about 30" and will be finished with gold plated lobster claw fasteners. I have a number of beige and lighter winter white sweaters that I pair with brown cardigans, brown tweed or leather jackets and brown slacks - I think this piece would look fabulous with them as a necklace or badge lanyard.



I made a necklace lanyard not long ago (listed on Etsy) with the brown amber shell beads and onyx that I think would be a great complimentary piece, too.

If the weather around here ever gets cool enough (we've been hitting mid 80s all week) I might even get a chance to wear them and see if anyone takes notice - seems most of my sales come from people asking about pieces I wear and then wanting something for themselves. I'm my own best spokesmodel, I guess.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf