Thursday, October 2, 2008

Finished the Snow Inspired Necklace

Between working late and moderating a chat while the VP Debates were on, I didn't get to any beading until rather late tonight. But I did finish the necklace I started yesterday. I had just enough of the rondells to do 20 1/2 inches and have a couple left over for another set of earrings that I think I'll make with smaller beads. Cut off the clasp in my picture, it's a simple lobster claw and link.

I had first thought I'd add some kind of pendant or dangles of some sort, but I like it a lot as it is - simple, but still interesting. It'll be a great winter accessory.


(click image for larger view)

Time to get some sleep, now.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf