Sunday, October 19, 2008

Didja Miss Me?

I can't believe it's been over a week since I had time to post! I haven't done a lot of beading, but I do have a couple things I can share.

First, finished this necklace using copper and red glass and scanned it instead of photographing, mostly because it was easier:



Next I did some more scans instead of regular photos of some lanyards for my Flickr page - here's the alexandrite colored lanyard I mentioned in my last post. You can also see that I'm starting to add my new stamped tag to the necklaces:



Finally, I've created a section on Etsy for 'bargain priced' necklace lanyards - everything there is $20.00 and lowest cost shipping. I'm hoping I can get some sales before the year is out. All of these rondelle lanyards will probably go there - just have to get them photographed. I ran out of light today so I'm not sure when I'll be able to put them up.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful stuff here. I enjoyed browsing around. Makes me wish I had time to take up beading again...it's been quite some time since I made anything.

October 20, 2008 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thank you so much dominique!

I didn't have time for crafts while my two children were living here, but as an empty nest mom I found lots of free time.

Hope you find time again - it's a wonderful hobby!

October 20, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf