Saturday, October 11, 2008

After a Very Busy Week, Finally Able to Bead Again!

Wednesday through Friday nights I was just too tired to do much more than come home and crash, so I didn't get any beading done. Today, however I was able to finish a beaded badge lanyard necklace that I think will transition beautifully from fall to winter.



It's 31" long and in addition to the tablet cut rectangles and the two tone faceted rondells there are two sizes of amber shell ("amber shell" is what the label says, not the color) beads.



I also finished my Byzantine pattern chain off as a bracelet. My next chain maille attempt will be a Japanese pattern using two different sized jump rings to make a mesh pattern. Will probably also stop at bracelet length with it.



I think I'll work on more photography and put up a few new Etsy listings tomorrow.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf