Sunday, August 31, 2008

Will Practice Make Perfect? My Aching Hands Hope So

Very brief post - I finished the wire loop necklace yesterday and have worked on two more today. My hands are a bit battered and sore. I need to get back to making necklace lanyards soon and I want to make at least a couple vintage style pieces, too - but the making of little wire circles is strangely hypnotic. The center necklace has a glass fish that came from the Botmo gift beads, by the way. All the loops are made from the same copper wire I talked about in yesterday's post. I have red, blue and purple glass ovals left and may make more practice necklaces with those colors, too.



I'm glad tomorrow is a holiday!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Spangenberg said...

I'm likin' the loops--that green necklace is particularly lovely.

August 31, 2008 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thanks! As I said, it's strangely hypnotic and a bit addictive, so I'll probably make many more.

August 31, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf