Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Very Short Sunday Post

No pictures tonight - had a very busy day with lots of new stuff. Hoping my clasps come tomorrow so I can finish them. I'm a little anxious about next weekend. Since I don't know how much room I'll have, I'm not sure what I should bring other than supplies since the purpose of the Artist's Alley is for the participants to work on their craft as they sit there.

I've been watching Jerico on my laptop as I bead, CBS.com has full episodes online and since I've never seen the show I'm watching from season 1. Come back tomorrow night - I'll do a full update and share some shots, whether the clasps come or not.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf