Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tonight's Work In Progress - Badge Lanyard Necklace in Teal and Aqua

This one will be about 32" when I'm done - using faceted glass in teal with teal lined glass seed beads and a larger aqua faceted bicone bead between two flat teal glass diamond beads with a bit of detail to the edges - hard to describe and not easy to see in the small photo. The thing about this one is that I got all the beads at different times and different places just because I liked the color or shape. It's another case of just "wandering" through my beads and seeing a possibility, playing around with them on the design board and having a voilà moment. That's pretty much how I do all my necklace lanyards.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf