Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Hexagonal Bead Series

I've completed four necklaces using a hexagonal pressed Czech glass bead in various colors. This is the name one supplier, Artbeads.com, gives to the "wavy diamond" shape I posted about previously that I still can't find in a light pink color. What Artbeads did have, was a very nice selection in other colors that I matched up with 4mm druk beads and tiny silver glass seed beads for these.




I spent some time this evening looking at the GoogleCheckout and PayPal checkout tools. I've got a ways to go before I get things the way I need them to open up my personal storefront website. The GoogleCheckout requires a publicly visible address and I'm not comfortable using my home address that way, so I guess I'll have to get a PO Box or use a Mailboxes, etc. type service for that.

The shipping charges are also going to be a puzzle to work out, as I need to have the flexibility to charge different amounts depending on weight and shipping zones. Lastly I'm going to have to get my new domain set up with my hosting company. There really aren't enough hours in a day!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf