Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Clasps Finally Arrived!

Clasps came today - this evening I finished off nine necklace lanyards, one of which was a new one I made this evening. Still no time for pictures - hope to get a number taken tomorrow and post. Watched NCIS season finale with my husband while I assembled a few of them. I'm really excited about two of my recent creations - the one with jade and pearls and another in very high quality smoky quartz with 14k gold filled donut spacers. (edited to add picture of smoky quartz necklace lanyard - the jade and pearl one is in the post above)




If they don't sell this weekend I may just keep them for myself, I like them so much.

Early meeting tomorrow, so heading to bed now.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf