Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back to My Usually Scheduled Bead Blogging

Finished two pieces tonight. One I had started at the convention and just needed to finish off, the other I started fresh today. The outside beaded badge lanyard is black Czech druk beads, silver glass seed beads, silver plated saucer spacers and a larger silver colored metal (I have no idea what, have had these for ages) beads. I thought this was a rather 'industrial' design and wasn't sure I'd like it, but I do.

The inside necklace lanyard is from a purple India glass bead mix or two. I picked out all the round ones and sorted them by size and then randomly placed them between the brass beads. The holes in the brass beads are rather large, so I used a tiny gold plated pewter bead cap at each end which fit right into the hole and provides stability around the beading wire. I think it's a fun piece.



Sometime this weekend I'm going to have to do tons of photography (have to replace a burnt out bulb first) and get some stuff up on Etsy. If you see anything in the blog or on my Flickr page you like that's not on Etsy, just email me about it and I'll send you all the details.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf