Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Two Sets Today - Badge Lanyards and a New Eyeglass Chain

Finished the necklace lanyard and matching earrings using the aqua glass and yellow quartz. I really love this one, so I will probably make one for my own use as well as post for sale. Here's the set.













Here's a closer shot of the earrings - I think I did a pretty good job on the loop this time. You can also see more detail on the necklace beads.












My second set tonight was designed around a pair of lavender cloisonné discs and some complementary glass beads in frosted and clear white glass. First, the full length lanyard necklace showing how it looks from the 'badge' side (L) and how it looks turned around as a necklace (R).












I did a "detail" picture of the two different focal sets of beads, too.























I wasn't finished yet, however. I also decided I needed a complementary eyeglass leash. On the right I've put it on my glasses and shown it with the lanyard. On the left I've shown it turned around as a necklace. The focal bead is the same as the one on the back of the lanyard.














Necklace side detail:












This is another set I may not be able to part with!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf